What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and contact information including email address when you fill the contact us form or provide that information while placing an order
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests may be collected on registration or submitting an enquiry
- data about your navigation and interests may be collected by our servers or cookies
- after collection, the data may be stored to provide after-sales service and goods and services in the future in line with our Terms and Conditions.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Data collected through a message to us
When you send us a message by email or fill up the form on contact us page, you may send us information about yourself including name, email, phone, your message and information about your business. We will only use this information to reply to your query. This information will not be used for any marketing purposes unless you have explicitly enabled the checkbox and subscribed to our newsletter.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Removing or disabling cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. To learn more about cookies and how to disable/remove them, please go to https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We do not transfer your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you have explicitly subscribed to receiving this information.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Yellow Pixel Solutions Limited, Indigo House, Fishponds Road, Wokingham RG41 2GY.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
All marketing communication from Yellow Pixel will include an unsubscribe link which you can click to opt-out or change your preferences.